There are multiple ways you can get discounts for Straight Talk Wireless.
- – Magazines
– Straight Talk official website
– Coupon code websites that list various Straight Talk deals and valid promo codes for Straight Talk.
– Television advertisements
– Radio advertisements
– Internet advertisements
I will give you guys the process in which we go through to find various promos and discounts for Straight talk:
- 1. I first do a Google search for coupon codes for Straight Talk.
2. I avoid going to Slickdeals.net and other “coupon” websites because all they care about is you clicking their affiliate link. I have found that 9 times out of 10, their coupons do not work, or are expired.
3. I then visit the StraightTalk website and look for their deals page.
4. I write down all the codes listed, then come back to my account.
5. I place the required monthly time for my phone in my account and then prior to checking out, I run each code.
6. Some of the codes work in conjunction with others. This is called “coupon stacking”. I make notations which ones work with other ones.
7. I then do the math. I look at what I normally pay each month and then subtract the money I save by the various discounts.
8. I then come back to this website and update our coupon page accordingly.
This system that I use is very time consuming and I realize that most people don’t want to spend the time to save an extra $10 at the end of the month. But by utilizing these techniques, I have saved myself well over $5,000 in 2015. So far for the month of January 2016, I have saved $145 by getting myself a refurbished iPhone 5 for only $25. This was a one time coupon that was released by Straight Talk on January 1st, 2016. Not many people took advantage of it and even fewer knew about it. This is another reason why I started this blog. So people could bookmark it and find the discounts that they are looking for.
The most important thing to remember is that you need to stay vigilant and always be on the lookout for upcoming deals. I have bookmarked their website and it sends me an email and a notification whenever it is updated. This way I am one of the first to know about exclusive offers they are running.
If you’re willing and able to put in the time and effort into researching this, you can save thousands of dollars every year. Not many people are aware that these types of deals exist. You should also follow their Twitter account and subscribe to their Facebook page, as their marketing department (where they originate) is active on an almost daily basis trying to promote the company and services.
In conclusion, this is the method to my madness. I realize it is not perfect, and it requires a lot of manual labor, time and effort, but in the end it pays off. The $5,000 that I saved last year was enough for me to put a new downpayment on a car. If everyone just took the time to research things in life, they will find themselves with a ton of money left over at the end of every month.